This year’s LoveLoud was held June 4-7, 2017
- Approximately 300 volunteers (260 divided among 21 teams plus an additional 40 who helped with other logistics such as lunches, suppers, photography/video, supply runners, etc.)
- 38 churches represented (19 from the Liberty Association)
- Over $700 given by LoveLoud participants to the Heart Cry for Hope Scholarship Fund
- Completed at least 57 projects (community service, construction, and evangelistic outreach)
- We also celebrate 5 testimonies of students giving their life to Christ during LoveLoud2017! Many more responded in other ways to the preaching of God’s Word during the week as well!
Your giving through the Eliza Broadus Offering for State Missions, to the Cooperative Program, and to the Liberty Association helped provide financial support and resources for LoveLoud 2017…THANK YOU!
LoveLoud is three days of missional service opportunities designed to engage middle school and high school students in sharing Christ’s love in our tri-county area in a variety of practical ways. Students can be involved in one of three kinds of projects:
- Construction Projects
- Community Service
- Evangelistic Outreach
LoveLoud kicks off with a worship event followed by three days of missional service opportunities culminating with supper and a collective worship gathering each night.
Like our FB page! www.facebook.com/libertyloveloud